Wednesday 30 July 2014

Dear Sarah, The One Where I Say What Pops Into My Head.

Hello!! I'm back again.

I've seen How To Train Your Dragon 2!! Me and Tom went to Cinema on Saturday to see it. If you haven't seen it yet you should its really good. I think you'll like it. Toothless it really cute. I like Toothless!!

I can't believe we have to start looking at other universities now for our PGCE's seems strange. Doesn't seem like we are going to be Third Years!! EEK!!!

I was watching clips from Doctor Who earlier and saw the Adipose and remembered how cute they are!!! I want one!!! I shall call him Squishy and he shall be my Squishy!!

They are just so cute!!!

I reckon we should bake a massive chocolate cake!! That would be awesome. It could be your Birthday Cake for the awesome Christmas themed birthday party you and Tom are having at your student house including sprayable snow!! AND A SNOWMAN. That would be awesome

I want to go shopping tomorrow and spend my wages on make up i'll probably never wear. Although I have been wearing more makeup recently. And I have a quiff now, quiff's are cool. :) Mainly because its too hot have my fringe down and its a bit long.

I'm a Fish called BOB!!!!

Running out of random things to post now..... BATMAN!!!

Anyway.. I'll leave you with a silly clip now... I look forward to your next post. Mine should be up in a few days if I get around to finishing it. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment