Saturday 7 June 2014

I'm a very weird person....

Like the title says... I'm weird and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I like standing out in the rain, I talk to myself, whenever I can't find something I blame The Borrowers (If you haven't read the books or watched the film-- you seriously need to!!!), I have a..... unique... opinion on things and I have the memory of a goldfish.

I pull funny faces at people.. (not random people.... i'm not that strange..), I randomly say 'I'm a fish' or more recently 'Birdy' But the way Bambi says it, I changed what career I wanted to do half way through my degree, I mime along to my mp3 player when i'm on the bus or walking (because singing aloud would be crazy), I reckon I was born in the 1940s, lived through the 60s and died by the 90s because I love music from the 60s and would love to have been around then.

I have an obsession about Rom-Coms, there is such a thing as happy rain and I want a Tardis so much I have a list in my head (which I will end up forgetting at some point..) of places I would go if I had one. I also have a slight obsession about socks and pyjamas that have animals on them.

Sometimes I wonder why people are friends with me.... Sometimes I even ask them. Although one benefit of my weirdness is i'm fairly good at quizzes, mainly because I have random facts hidden away somewhere in my brain; no important information is there, just random facts.

Most of the time I act like a child and say silly things but where's the fun in being ordinary, its way more fun to be strange and unique.

Happy Rain.....


No comments:

Post a Comment