Monday 16 June 2014

Superheroes!!!!

Life would be way better with Superheroes in it wouldn't it, Batman and Superman being normal sights in common life, saying "Hi" to Captain America as he walked down the street (Ok, Maybe he comes to England for a holiday?? Or to film the second Avengers movie!!)  Me, Sarah and Tom are all going to wear something 'Superheroey' for the flight to go to Crete on Holiday (because we're strange like that...) So Sarah is going to wear a Superman T-shirt and Tom is going to wear a Batman T-shirt and I'm going to wear a t-shirt which has Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Wolverine on it ( It also says 'I ♥ Men in Uniform... which is true!) Superheroes are just amazing. 

Some Superheroes don't even have Special Powers. Take Batman... He wasn't bitten by a radio-active spider or given a super-serum, he made himself a Superhero which means that technically I could be a Superhero! I could build a mechanic suit and save the world, save the world on a daily basis. All I need to do now is build my superhero suit and then i'm sorted!!! 


Ooooh Captain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment