Wednesday 28 May 2014

Disney!!!

'Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional' - Walt Disney

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I LOVE DISNEY!!!! There is something about those films I just love, and when I say Disney I mean the Disney Animations. Hopefully I will never grow out of my love for these films, they have many likable characters and can have humour which would appeal to both children and adults.... And I know i'm not the only 19 year old who still wants to watch Disney movies at the Cinema!!

In honour of my long fascination with Disney, here are my favourite Disney movies so far:
  • Peter Pan- Because I want to be like Peter Pan and never grow up!!!
  • Mulan- Everyone wants to dress up as a man, join the army, save Imperial China and fall in love right??? Hmmm just me then.
  • Tangled- There is something about that scene on the lake with the lanterns.
  • Snow White and the Seven Dwarves- Moving aside the creepy scene with the boulder at the end that used to freak me out when I was 5, the rest of the movie is awesome and I've fallen in love with Dopey. Although whenever I hear Whistle While You Work I always think of the Dad's Army version....
  • Frozen- Olaf. Sven. Need I say more??
  • Robin Hood- Catchy songs and loveable characters. However never watch The Jungle Book before or after.. you may notice some similarities..
  • Jungle Book- The vultures which are supposed to be The Beatles, I Wan'na Be Like You and Baloo the Bear. End of.
  • Dumbo- If you ignore the weird scene where Dumbo gets drunk and sees Pink Elephants the rest of the film is quite good.
So there you have it... there are probably other films which aren't released yet that I will end up loving and ones I haven't put on my list. If you think there is some missing comment below and tell me your favourites!!

You've got to love Dopey!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment