- Life is short so make the most of it (About Time)
- Even if life seems rubbish, things will work out in the end (Sliding Doors)
- Christmas Jumpers are always amazing (Bridget Jones Diary)
- Don't eat a Mushroom Omelette in a Foreign Country... Might not be normal mushrooms (Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason)
- Never put make-up on in a dark taxi (Also Bridget Jones:Edge of Reason)
- Normal people can fall in love with Movie Stars (Notting Hill) (There's hope for me and Benedict Cumberbatch yet then!!)
- Sometimes everything is inter-linked (Love Actually)
- You can never swear too much (Four Weddings and a Funeral) (If you've seen the beginning you know what I mean!!)
- Running in the rain to a Snow Patrol song is a good thing (I Give It A Year)
- Finally... Living on a Pirate Radio boat in the sixties was actually pretty awesome!! (The Boat That Rocked)
Ok. I know that they are all mostly Richard Curtis Romantic Comedies but he makes the best ones!!
Anyway, I hoped you've enjoyed this post. I will post another one soon when I've thought of some more ideas..... so for now...
(Continuing on with the Richard Curtis Theme....)