Friday 15 August 2014

Place to go before I'm 25* (*but will probably never go to)

I knew I wanted to blog today but I had no idea what to blog about so I called on the trusty wisdom of Sarah (click here for her blog!) and she did the wise shout of Places I want to go to before I'm 25. So here it is, Enjoy :)

The Pyramids at Giza, Egypt and the Cairo Museum. Since I was a child I have been fasinated by the Ancient Egyptians and I've always wanted to see the Pyramids and Tutankhamen so when my Grandad went on a cruise to Egypt and got to see both of them I was incredibly jealous (for about 1 minute) 
  • Stonehenge. Well the Pandorica is buried there... Doctor Who is real right???
  • London, to see Les Mis and Jersey Boys and do the touristy things.
  • Venice. There is something Romantic and Magical about going to Venice.
  • Paris... at night, same reason as above.
  • Poole General Hospital in 1958 so I can meet my Dads parents when they were nurses. 
  • Top of the Empire State Building. Bet that is a pretty view. :D
  • Mount Everest. Bet that View is nice as well.
  • The middle of a field in the 19th Century at night.. What no light pollution.... with a telescope
  • Loch Ness
  • Stoke Bruerne in the 1960s so I can see my Mum's parents when they were younger (and meet my Grandad) 
  • New York (as long as Weeping Angels aren't there...)
  • Pompeii and Herculaneum. That as always fancinated me too. 
  • Go on Safari in Africa :D 

There are plenty more places that I want to go to but just can't think of at the moment.  And yes I know some are impossible until Time Travel is possible but a girl can dream right?? 

Ta'Rah 


No comments:

Post a Comment