The Pyramids at Giza, Egypt and the Cairo Museum. Since I was a child I have been fasinated by the Ancient Egyptians and I've always wanted to see the Pyramids and Tutankhamen so when my Grandad went on a cruise to Egypt and got to see both of them I was incredibly jealous (for about 1 minute)
- Stonehenge. Well the Pandorica is buried there... Doctor Who is real right???
- London, to see Les Mis and Jersey Boys and do the touristy things.
- Venice. There is something Romantic and Magical about going to Venice.
- Paris... at night, same reason as above.
- Poole General Hospital in 1958 so I can meet my Dads parents when they were nurses.
- Top of the Empire State Building. Bet that is a pretty view. :D
- Mount Everest. Bet that View is nice as well.
- The middle of a field in the 19th Century at night.. What no light pollution.... with a telescope
- Loch Ness
- Stoke Bruerne in the 1960s so I can see my Mum's parents when they were younger (and meet my Grandad)
- New York (as long as Weeping Angels aren't there...)
- Pompeii and Herculaneum. That as always fancinated me too.
- Go on Safari in Africa :D