Thursday 11 September 2014

I Can't Wait To Go Back To Uni....

Ok, my secrets out... I want my Summer Holiday to be over with so I can go back to Uni and get in a proper routine again of 6 o'clock starts to catch the bus to get to Uni by 9 for lectures, Spending money on Coffees and dossing around in the Student Union with Sarah while Tom is working and annoying him!

And since its my third year (which is just crazy..) I really need to get a grasp on reality and do work before its due (says the one writing a blog when theoretically she could be doing some of her Dissertation..)  and make sure its all planned and sorted and spend more time doing work at uni rather than watching tv and films at home.

There are also some things I don't want to do this year, such as:

  • Not being late to a lecture in the First Week (For the past 2 years I've been late for a Lecture in the first week, in first year I was late for my first ever lecture... whoops!)
  • Finish work late at night 
  • Start Assignments a few days before they are due.

So this is my aim for this year.... GRADUATE!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment