Sunday 21 September 2014

My Favourite Fictional Characters

Over the years I have read a lot of books and probably watched even more films and TV Shows. Therefore I have developed a long list of favourite Fictional Characters so I've decided to share some of them with you and why I love them so much.

BENEDICT!!!
  • Sherlock Holmes, The Benedict Cumberbatch version... because.... *sighs* Benedict........ 
  • Hercule Poirot, There is something intriguing about the little egg shaped headed Belgian who solves crimes, has OCD and has a rather magnificent moustache. 
  • Miss Marple, She would be that Granny that everyone loves and would also always have Tea and Cake ready. (Can you tell I like Agatha Christie??)
  • Bridget Jones, She is just amazing
  • Loki, He is just phowar!!!!!!
  • Olaf from Frozen, because he doesn't have a skull.... or bones
  • The Doctor, He can time travel and has a tardis... what not to love. 
  • Barney Stinston, because he's Legend... wait for it and I hope your not lactose intolerant because the second word is dairy!
  • Joey Tribbani, He is just awesome!!
  • All of the History Boys, just because!
  • Cadfael, He's a crime solving medieval monk!!
  • Captain Jack Sparrow, He's a Pirate!! and hilariously funny!
There are a lot more which I just can't think of right now, So till next time..... Goodbyeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment