Have you ever read a book or watched a movie and wished you could live it?? I have, plenty of times. Mainly its romantic scenarios but also some actiony ones. Take the Amazing Spiderman films, I would love to be Gwen Stacey (partly because in the second movie she has some amazing clothes) but also because imagine the views when your swinging from building to building (holding on tightly to Spiderman.......) So here are a few of the books or films which I wish I could live (but never will)
- Pirates of the Carribean, Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me!
- Avengers Assemble, I so would be Natasha Romanoff and kick some major butt!!
- Bridget Jones Diary, Give me ten years and that would so be my life!!
- The Boat that Rocked, A pirate radio station in the middle of the ocean in the swinging Sixties... YES PLEASE!!
- Peter Pan, I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.
- Harry Potter, I want to go to Hogwarts!!
- Any Agatha Christie book, but I want to be the one that solves the murder, give me 50 years and a change of name form and I will be Jane Marple!!
- The Roman Mysteries Books, I used to love these when I was younger. I just wanted to be in Ancient Rome and solve crimes... and still do if i'm totally honest!
So there you are. A few of the books and films I wish I lived. Even though it will never happen, I have a very mad imagination so i'll see you in the Sixties on a Pirate Radio Boat or in Neverland fighting Captain Hook or even on the Black Pearl with Jack Sparrow!
So till then,
Peace and love dudes, peace and love! :P