Friday 2 January 2015

Dear Sarah: The One Where its 2015!!

Dear Sarah,

If you haven't noticed.. ITS 2015!!!  and you know what that means.... we're going to have hoverboards!!! and see McBusted but HOVERBOARDS!!

I know we haven't said about doing another Dear Sarah/Helen but since its half term and your in Leicester and i'm at home like I always am I though I would surprise you with a Dear Sarah.... are you surprised??

Me and Tom watched Night at the Museum 3 a few days ago... its really funny... if you haven't seen it already.. you should watch it.

I liked our bomardment of Tom with pictures from How I Met Your Mother, Disney and Sherlock. We should do it again... it was legend... wait for it... dary!!! Thats never going to get old!!

Anyway you know I'm weird and i've had a coffee so that explains the randomness of this post...

So next time we see each other will be when you come back for uni. (but we don't have any lectures together... the terrible twosome have been seperated. We must have been too awesome!!)

SO HURRY UP SO WE CAN HANG OUT AND GO TO TOWN AND PARTYYYYY!!!

Kirk Out!!

Oooh can't forget the random videos...

No comments:

Post a Comment