Wednesday 15 October 2014

Pumpkin Lattes and Tomato Juice

Today I tried something different when I walked into a coffee shop, I had a Pumpkin Spiced Latte and its safe to say I will never be drinking it again.. Bleurgh. I am now safely of the opinion vegetables should be eaten and not drunk. I'm all up for trying new things so I thought  give it a try............ It tasted like Carrots and I don't not like carrots it's just I don't want to drink them. 

The first time I remember seeing Vegetable Juices was on a plane to Greece when I was 8. On the way there the cart came round with the drinks and there was a Tesco Value carton of Tomato Juice on it, which as a 8 year old confused me (to be fair, I'm still baffled as to why someone would want to drink tomatoes but there you go) I mean why drink a tomato when you could just buy a pack and eat them? I know you can use the same arguement with fruit but fruit juices taste nice... tomato juice would taste of tomatoes. Carrot Juice mixed with other fruits I can understand but on its own??? 

Its safe to assume that there is a long list of things I don't understand and baffles me and Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and Tomato Juice is just one of many. Its also safe to say that next time I go into a coffee shop I will stick to what I know.. Coffee or a yummy Chai Tea Latte.

Peace Out :)



No comments:

Post a Comment